To obtain calculation results for any surface it is necessary to create a special calculation area.
Example: Calculation results for a façade
- By clicking with the right mouse button on the object (in this case the building) select the desired area (“Select this area”).
- The selected area is now marked in the project manager. The area can be renamed with a double click.
- In the next step activate the box “ Display results” in the Project Manager/ Areas/ Calculation grid.
- No new calculation is necessary. The desired results are listed immediately in the printout.
- In the last folder of your displayed “Object areas” you will find the results ( illuminance and luminance) of your façade.
Please note: An output of these results is only possible if the objects were included in the calculation.