If you want to align a spot to focus on a specific target, DIALux includes a functionality with which it is child’s play to align the luminaire automatically to focus on the selected object.
- Select the second filter “ Select individual luminaire”.
- In the 3D view select a viewing angle from which the luminiare and the area to be illuminated can be seen.
- With the right mouse button click on the luminaire and select the functionality “ Set illumination point” and “Align to Imax”.
- A target appears next to the mouse cursor
- With this target click on the area to be illuminated or on the illumination point.
- The luminaire will now align itself automatically.